Pages

Sunday 25 August 2019

Botany Garden

24/8/19 which was yesterday. It all begin 
when my dad said ''The flowers at Botany Garden is bloomed''. So I went to Botany garden with my family, it was a bit long to
 get there but it was kinda worth it. When we reached there most places were closed or under construction. There was a place called Potter's children Garden. There was an egg, i'll show you a picture!



 From the beginning, as you know it my dad said the flowers bloomed. We went to this place which had lots of trees but guess what? None of them were bloomed! They didn't even have any leaves on them! Okay, except some had lots of leaves, like a tree with pink leaves. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of it.

We took lots of photos, mostly, I felt sad for my sister because she was in the most and she didn't want to be in them as well for me I didn't want to.


We also went to a duck pond. We only watched them a bit and then we left. 


Well, after that, we went to KFC and bought some and ate it at home. 

Here are some extra flower photos I took:






There is way more but my blog post is going to be really long.
( These photos were taken by my iPad )

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great day out with the family Ngwe Sin. I love the excitement on your sister's face in the photo and also the flower photos. Beautiful photos and it makes me excited for Spring!

    ReplyDelete