Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Hard Luck Pt1 - Made Up Story

I slowly woke up heading for the back door and took a step out to feel the cold breeze, literally, it was really cold. I rush back in.
I sleepily brushed my teeth and I checked on my phone and noticed that I was late for work! I stupidly thought it was Saturday, when it was Monday! I rushed out of the bathroom and packed my briefcase with my paperwork. I showered quickly as I could and combed my hair. “Agh!” I got it stuck in a tangle. I tried to pull it out. I certainly did not want to cut it. I really struggled to get it out… [Rip] “ Aaaaah!” I shrieked. “Whyyyy”, I wailed, a long piece of my hair was gone.
 I went to the car to start the engine, [Brmm brmm], it went. For some reason - it sounded like it was coughing, kinda like it was not working. I open the front lid [Brrmrmrmm], smoke came of the car, [ Fling ] [ Pop ]  What is wrong now, I thought. Something was deflating. I saw a tire pop. ‘’Ugh’’, how am I supposed to get to work now?

No comments:

Post a Comment