Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Hard Luck Pt2

So, I had to walk to work. It took me, like an hour. “ Ugh “, I groan. 
[BRISHHH] [ ZAP ]  “Great”. “  Rain and lightning“. I came in soaking 
wet. My boss came out from his office. He had a very angry look on his 
face… 
“ WHO ARE YOU TO COME IN MY FACTORY!”. “Uhm, i’m a worker 
here”, I whispering nervously. “ Oh… go to the bathroom, clean yourself,
#clean the floor then GO BACK TO WORK!”. [ Sigh ] As go to the 
bathroom trying to dry myself. I take a mop and dry the entrance 
floor which is where I left a lot of water soaking on the floor. I touched 
the floor. It was really soggy. I tried to use the mop to get the water 
out. 

“ Haven’t you finished yet! I said you should take 1 minute!”. 
“ But, but, i-i-i “. “ No excuses, hurry up and sew”. I put a wet floor sign
and I went back to my station. Station number 13...

No comments:

Post a Comment