Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Duffy Books

Today our school got to meet Daz from Flava. He told us why reading is good and about his job, which is working at Flava. You may know what it is or not, it is a radio and they talk about random stuff. Daz is 34 and his hobbies other from reading is playing video games like, fortnite or minecraft for example. He also works with his best friend, Ast. Sadly, he did not come but I don’t know why. After lunch, Mrs Faalili, our teacher said we are going to get our Duffy books. Some people didn’t like their books and some people loved it. Mrs Faalili said not to put the Duffy sticker on immediately because you might want to trade with others. I got a “What monster” Tom Gates book and Captain underpants and the attack of the talking toilets, I didn’t really that book that much. My friend, Catherine, got one same book as me it was the Tom gates book. The other book she got was the very brave bear. Always read!

No comments:

Post a Comment