Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Hard Luck Pt3

I had the most dirtiest station on land! If there was dirt factory, mine would still dirtier than the most dirtiest there!
I can’t believe i’m still here! Well, not really. I’ve been fired tones of times, except that my friend Hayley keeps making excuses for me. She’s the boss’s auntie’s sister’s grandparent’s niece’s cousin’s friend. She doesn’t work in a dirty sew machine though, she lives in a clean electric sewing machine.
Life is really hard for me - I have to even my own equipment! I hold a piece of fabric and start sewing, with my hands - I don’t have the normal ones. But the fun is that I get to try the old fashion way to sew. So there I am sewing, endlessly.

I see everyone enjoying themselves. But what about me? Plus they are not even sewing properly, like me, like the olden days.

No comments:

Post a Comment